5 tips for a successful fundraising campaign
- Post often and get creative with your posts. Don’t worry about annoying people, the more the post, the more you will raise!
- To save time, use the scheduling feature on Facebook to schedule your posts ahead of time.
- Make it personal. If you can share why this is close to your heart, it will touch others and influence them to give generously.
- Tag people when you post. Post a challenge to your friends asking them to donate and tag another friend – it will snowball!
- Don’t forget to say “THANK YOU!” A personal thank you is best, but use your Participant Center to customize and send thank you letters.
Personal photos and other images really help grab people’s attention and drive home your message! Maybe it’s a photo of a child who you are dedicating your fundraising to (with parental permission), maybe it’s a photo of yourself as a child, or a hand-drawn picture made by a child you love.
About Dayton Children's
Dayton Children's Hospital has 380,000 reasons to make sure the care we provide is just right. This is the number of infants, children, and teens who walk through our doors each year and receive care by our team of pediatric experts. Everything from our colorful, kid-friendly decor, to our state-of-the-art technology, is designed with the safety and the comfort of children in mind.
Providing families with the right care for the right reasons is our commitment to you. Our primary mission is the relentless pursuit of optimal health for every child. We strive to be a health care resource for all children of our region regardless of their socioeconomic status. Through our compassionate team of pediatric specialists, we offer comprehensive care in an emotionally supportive setting.